Is signs a Scrabble word?
Yes, signs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Signs is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
19 definitions of the word signs.
- Mark with one's signature; write one's name (on)
- Approve and express assent, responsibility, or obligation
- Be engaged by a written agreement
- Engage by written agreement
- Communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs
- Place signs, as along a road
- Communicate in sign language
- Make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection; consecrate
- A perceptible indication of something not immediately apparent (as a visible clue that something has happened)
- A public display of a message
- Any nonverbal action or gesture that encodes a message
- Structure displaying a board on which advertisements can be posted
- (astrology) one of 12 equal areas into which the zodiac is divided
- (medicine) any objective evidence of the presence of a disorder or disease
- Having an indicated pole (as the distinction between positive and negative electric charges)
- An event that is experienced as indicating important things to come
- A gesture that is part of a sign language
- A fundamental linguistic unit linking a signifier to that which is signified
- A character indicating a relation between quantities
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in signs?
1 Anagram of Signs
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to signs:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'signs'.