Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Singes
The definition of singes, the meaning of the word Singes:
Is singes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A surface burn
- v. - Burn superficially or lightly
- v. - Become superficially burned
- v. - Deliver by singing
- v. - Produce tones with the voice
- v. - To make melodious sounds
- v. - Make a whining, ringing, or whistling sound
- v. - Divulge confidential information or secrets
Singes is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in singes: E G I N S S
1 Anagram of Singes
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to singes:
40 words found using the letters in "Singes"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words