Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
14 Definitions of Sites
The definition of sites, the meaning of the word Sites:
Is sites a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The piece of land on which something is located (or is to be located)
- n. - Physical position in relation to the surroundings
- n. - A computer connected to the internet that maintains a series of web pages on the World Wide Web
- v. - Assign a location to
- v. - Be seated
- v. - Be around, often idly or without specific purpose
- v. - Take a seat
- v. - Be in session
- v. - Assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- v. - Sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions
- v. - Be located or situated somewhere
- v. - Work or act as a baby-sitter; I have too much homework to do"
- v. - Show to a seat; assign a seat for
- v. - Serve in a specific professional capacity
Sites is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in sites: E I S S T
1 Anagram of Sites
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sites:
20 words found using the letters in "Sites"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words