Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Resist
The definition of resist, the meaning of the word Resist:
Is resist a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Elude, especially in a baffling way
- v. - Stand up or offer resistance to somebody or something
- v. - Express opposition through action or words
- v. - Withstand the force of something
- v. - Resist immunologically the introduction of some foreign tissue or organ
- v. - Refuse to comply
Resist is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in resist: E I R S S T
2 Anagrams of Resist
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to resist:
58 words found using the letters in "Resist"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words