Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, sling is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Hurl as if with a sling
2. Hang loosely or freely; let swing
3. Move with a sling
4. Hold or carry in a sling
1. A highball with liquor and water with sugar and lemon or lime juice
2. A plaything consisting of a Y-shaped stick with elastic between the arms; used to propel small stones
3. A shoe that has a strap that wraps around the heel
4. A simple weapon consisting of a looped strap in which a projectile is whirled and then released
5. Bandage to support an injured forearm; consisting of a wide triangular piece of cloth hanging from around the neck
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sling?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words