Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Single
The definition of single, the meaning of the word Single:
Is single a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A base hit on which the batter stops safely at first base
- n. - The smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- v. - Hit a single
- adj. - Being or characteristic of a single thing or person
- adj. - Used of flowers having usually only one row or whorl of petals
- adj. - Existing alone or consisting of one entity or part or aspect or individual
- adj. - Not married or related to the unmarried state
- adj. - Characteristic of or meant for a single person or thing
- adj. - Having uniform application
- adj. - Not divided among or brought to bear on more than one object or objective
Single is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in single: E G I L N S
1 Anagram of Single
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to single:
62 words found using the letters in "Single"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words