Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of English
The definition of english, the meaning of the word English:
Is english a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An Indo-European language belonging to the West Germanic branch; the official language of Britain and the United States and most of the commonwealth countries
- n. - The people of England
- n. - The discipline that studies the English language and literature
- n. - (sports) the spin given to a ball by striking it on one side or releasing it with a sharp twist
- adj. - Of or relating to or characteristic of England or its culture or people
- adj. - Of or relating to the English language
English is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in english: E G H I L N S
1 Anagram of English
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to english:
95 words found using the letters in "English"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words