Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Smears
The definition of smears, the meaning of the word Smears:
Is smears a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Slanderous defamation
- n. - A thin tissue or blood sample spread on a glass slide and stained for cytologic examination and diagnosis under a microscope
- n. - A blemish made by dirt
- n. - An act that brings discredit to the person who does it
- v. - Stain by smearing or daubing with a dirty substance
- v. - Make a smudge on; soil by smudging
- v. - Cover (a surface) by smearing (a substance) over it
- v. - Charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone
Smears is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in smears: A E M R S S
2 Anagrams of Smears
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to smears:
63 words found using the letters in "Smears"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words