Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Spats
The definition of spats, the meaning of the word Spats:
Is spats a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A quarrel about petty points
- n. - A cloth covering (a legging) that covers the instep and ankles
- n. - A young oyster or other bivalve
- v. - Come down like raindrops
- v. - Become permanently attached
- v. - Strike with a sound like that of falling rain
- v. - Clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
- v. - Engage in a brief and petty quarrel
- v. - Spawn
- v. - Clap one's hands together
Spats is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in spats: A P S S T
1 Anagram of Spats
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spats:
26 words found using the letters in "Spats"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words