Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Squats
The definition of squats, the meaning of the word Squats:
Is squats a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Exercising by repeatedly assuming a crouching position with the knees bent; strengthens the leg muscles
- n. - A small worthless amount
- n. - The act of assuming or maintaining a crouching position with the knees bent and the buttocks near the heels
- v. - Sit on one's heels
- v. - Be close to the earth, or be disproportionately wide
- v. - Occupy (a dwelling) illegally
Squats is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in squats: A Q S S T U
22 words found using the letters in "Squats"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words