Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Sunset
The definition of sunset, the meaning of the word Sunset:
Is sunset a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The time in the evening at which the sun begins to fall below the horizon
- n. - Atmospheric phenomena accompanying the daily disappearance of the sun
- n. - The daily event of the sun sinking below the horizon
- adj. - Of a declining industry or technology
- adj. - Providing for termination
Sunset is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in sunset: E N S S T U
1 Anagram of Sunset
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sunset:
44 words found using the letters in "Sunset"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words