Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Trail
The definition of trail, the meaning of the word Trail:
Is trail a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A track or mark left by something that has passed
- n. - A path or track roughly blazed through wild or hilly country
- n. - Evidence pointing to a possible solution
- v. - To lag or linger behind
- v. - Go after with the intent to catch
- v. - Move, proceed, or walk draggingly or slowly
- v. - Hang down so as to drag along the ground
- v. - Drag loosely along a surface; allow to sweep the ground
Trail is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in trail: A I L R T
1 Anagram of Trail
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trail:
36 words found using the letters in "Trail"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words