Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Trial
The definition of trial, the meaning of the word Trial:
Is trial a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of testing something
- n. - Trying something to find out about it
- n. - The act of undergoing testing
- n. - (law) the determination of a person's innocence or guilt by due process of law
- n. - (sports) a preliminary competition to determine qualifications
- n. - An annoying or frustrating or catastrophic event
Trial is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in trial: A I L R T
1 Anagram of Trial
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trial:
36 words found using the letters in "Trial"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words