Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Accent
The definition of accent, the meaning of the word Accent:
Is accent a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Distinctive manner of oral expression
- n. - Special importance or significance
- n. - The usage or vocabulary that is characteristic of a specific group of people
- n. - The relative prominence of a syllable or musical note (especially with regard to stress or pitch)
- n. - A diacritical mark used to indicate stress or placed above a vowel to indicate a special pronunciation
- v. - To stress, single out as important
- v. - Put stress on; utter with an accent
Accent is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in accent: A C C E N T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to accent:
34 words found using the letters in "Accent"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words