Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Coronas
The definition of coronas, the meaning of the word Coronas:
Is coronas a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The outermost region of the sun's atmosphere; visible as a white halo during a solar eclipse
- n. - (botany) the trumpet-shaped or cup-shaped outgrowth of the corolla of a daffodil or narcissus flower
- n. - An electrical discharge accompanied by ionization of surrounding atmosphere
- n. - One or more circles of light seen around a luminous object
- n. - (anatomy) any structure that resembles a crown in shape
- n. - A long cigar with blunt ends
Coronas is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in coronas: A C N O O R S
1 Anagram of Coronas
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to coronas:
80 words found using the letters in "Coronas"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words