Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Critical
The definition of critical, the meaning of the word Critical:
Is critical a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Marked by a tendency to find and call attention to errors and flaws
- adj. - At or of a point at which a property or phenomenon suffers an abrupt change especially having enough mass to sustain a chain reaction
- adj. - Characterized by careful evaluation and judgment
- adj. - Urgently needed; absolutely necessary
- adj. - Forming or having the nature of a turning point or crisis
- adj. - Being in or verging on a state of crisis or emergency
- adj. - Of or involving or characteristic of critics or criticism
Critical is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in critical: A C C I I L R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to critical:
68 words found using the letters in "Critical"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words