Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Evenings
The definition of evenings, the meaning of the word Evenings:
Is evenings a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The latter part of the day (the period of decreasing daylight from late afternoon until nightfall)
- n. - A later concluding time period
- n. - The early part of night (from dinner until bedtime) spent in a special way
- v. - Make level or straight
- v. - Become even or more even
- v. - Make even or more even
Evenings is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in evenings: E E G I N N S V
93 words found using the letters in "Evenings"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words