Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Explode
The definition of explode, the meaning of the word Explode:
Is explode a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Cause to burst with a violent release of energy
- v. - Burst outward, usually with noise
- v. - Show a violent emotional reaction
- v. - Be unleashed; emerge with violence or noise
- v. - Destroy by exploding
- v. - Cause to burst as a result of air pressure; of stop consonants like /p/, /t/, and /k/
- v. - Drive from the stage by noisy disapproval
- v. - Show (a theory or claim) to be baseless, or refute and make obsolete
- v. - Burst and release energy as through a violent chemical or physical reaction
- v. - Increase rapidly and in an uncontrolled manner
Explode is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 19 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in explode: D E E L O P X
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to explode:
56 words found using the letters in "Explode"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words