Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Falser
The definition of falser, the meaning of the word Falser:
Is falser a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Not in accordance with the fact or reality or actuality
- adj. - Arising from error
- adj. - Erroneous and usually accidental
- adj. - Deliberately deceptive
- adj. - Inappropriate to reality or facts
- adj. - Not genuine or real; being an imitation of the genuine article; it's real synthetic fur"
- adj. - Designed to deceive
- adj. - Inaccurate in pitch
- adj. - Adopted in order to deceive
- adj. - (used especially of persons) not dependable in devotion or affection; unfaithful
Falser is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in falser: A E F L R S
3 Anagrams of Falser
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to falser:
91 words found using the letters in "Falser"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words