Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Furrows
The definition of furrows, the meaning of the word Furrows:
Is furrows a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A long shallow trench in the ground (especially one made by a plow)
- n. - A slight depression in the smoothness of a surface
- v. - Hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove
- v. - Make wrinkled or creased
- v. - Cut a furrow into a columns
Furrows is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in furrows: F O R R S U W
29 words found using the letters in "Furrows"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words