Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Grinds
The definition of grinds, the meaning of the word Grinds:
Is grinds a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An insignificant student who is ridiculed as being affected or boringly studious
- n. - The grade of particle fineness to which a substance is ground
- n. - Hard monotonous routine work
- n. - The act of grinding to a powder or dust
- v. - Press or grind with a crushing noise
- v. - Make a grating or grinding sound by rubbing together
- v. - Work hard
- v. - Dance by rotating the pelvis in an erotically suggestive way, often while in contact with one's partner such that the dancers' legs are interlaced
- v. - Reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
- v. - Created by grinding
- v. - Shape or form by grinding
Grinds is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in grinds: D G I N R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to grinds:
41 words found using the letters in "Grinds"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words