Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Mans
The definition of mans, the meaning of the word Mans:
Is mans a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An adult person who is male (as opposed to a woman)
- n. - Someone who serves in the armed forces; a member of a military force
- n. - The generic use of the word to refer to any human being
- n. - Any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
- n. - A male subordinate
- n. - An adult male person who has a manly character (virile and courageous competent)
- n. - A manservant who acts as a personal attendant to his employer
- n. - A male person who plays a significant role (husband or lover or boyfriend) in the life of a particular woman
- n. - One of the British Isles in the Irish Sea
- n. - Game equipment consisting of an object used in playing certain board games
- n. - All of the living human inhabitants of the earth
- v. - Take charge of a certain job; occupy a certain work place
- v. - Provide with workers
Mans is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in mans: A M N S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mans:
8 words found using the letters in "Mans"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words