Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, names is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Assign a specified (usually proper) proper name to
2. Give the name or identifying characteristics of; refer to by name or some other identifying characteristic property
3. Charge with a function; charge to be
4. Create and charge with a task or function
5. Mention and identify by name
6. Make reference to
7. Identify as in botany or biology, for example
8. Give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of
9. Determine or distinguish the nature of a problem or an illness through a diagnostic analysis
1. Verbal abuse; a crude substitute for argument
2. A language unit by which a person or thing is known
3. A person's reputation
4. Family based on male descent
5. A well-known or notable person
6. By the sanction or authority of
7. A defamatory or abusive word or phrase
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in names?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words