Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, norths is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. The region of the United States lying to the north of the Mason-Dixon line
2. The United States (especially the northern states during the American Civil War)
3. The cardinal compass point that is at 0 or 360 degrees
4. A location in the northern part of a country, region, or city
5. The direction corresponding to the northward cardinal compass point
6. The direction in which a compass needle points
7. British statesman under George III whose policies led to rebellion in the American colonies (1732-1792)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in norths?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words