Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Norths
The definition of norths, the meaning of the word Norths:
Is norths a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The region of the United States lying to the north of the Mason-Dixon line
- n. - The United States (especially the northern states during the American Civil War)
- n. - The cardinal compass point that is at 0 or 360 degrees
- n. - A location in the northern part of a country, region, or city
- n. - The direction corresponding to the northward cardinal compass point
- n. - The direction in which a compass needle points
- n. - British statesman under George III whose policies led to rebellion in the American colonies (1732-1792)
Norths is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in norths: H N O R S T
1 Anagram of Norths
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to norths:
54 words found using the letters in "Norths"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words