Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Reason
The definition of reason, the meaning of the word Reason:
Is reason a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A rational motive for a belief or action
- n. - An explanation of the cause of some phenomenon
- n. - The capacity for rational thought or inference or discrimination
- n. - The state of having good sense and sound judgment
- n. - A justification for something existing or happening
- n. - A fact that logically justifies some premise or conclusion
- v. - Decide by reasoning; draw or come to a conclusion
- v. - Present reasons and arguments
- v. - Think logically
Reason is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in reason: A E N O R S
2 Anagrams of Reason
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reason:
90 words found using the letters in "Reason"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words