Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Recoil
The definition of recoil, the meaning of the word Recoil:
Is recoil a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The backward jerk of a gun when it is fired
- n. - A movement back from an impact
- v. - Draw back, as with fear or pain
- v. - Come back to the originator of an action with an undesired effect
- v. - Spring back; spring away from an impact
- v. - Spring back, as from a forceful thrust
Recoil is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in recoil: C E I L O R
1 Anagram of Recoil
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to recoil:
48 words found using the letters in "Recoil"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words