Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Reforms
The definition of reforms, the meaning of the word Reforms:
Is reforms a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A change for the better as a result of correcting abuses
- n. - A campaign aimed to correct abuses or malpractices
- n. - Self-improvement in behavior or morals by abandoning some vice
- v. - Make changes for improvement in order to remove abuse and injustices
- v. - Bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one
- v. - Produce by cracking
- v. - Break up the molecules of
- v. - Improve by alteration or correction of errors or defects and put into a better condition
- v. - Change for the better
Reforms is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in reforms: E F M O R R S
1 Anagram of Reforms
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reforms:
73 words found using the letters in "Reforms"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words