Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Retire
The definition of retire, the meaning of the word Retire:
Is retire a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Go into retirement; stop performing one's work or withdraw from one's position
- v. - Withdraw from active participation
- v. - Pull back or move away or backward
- v. - Withdraw from circulation or from the market, as of bills, shares, and bonds
- v. - Break from a meeting or gathering
- v. - Make (someone) retire
- v. - Dispose of (something no longer useful or needed)
- v. - Lose interest
- v. - Cause to be out on a fielding play
- v. - Cause to get out
- v. - Prepare for sleep
Retire is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in retire: E E I R R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to retire:
20 words found using the letters in "Retire"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words