Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, retired is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. No longer active in your work or profession
1. Go into retirement; stop performing one's work or withdraw from one's position
2. Withdraw from active participation
3. Pull back or move away or backward
4. Withdraw from circulation or from the market, as of bills, shares, and bonds
5. Break from a meeting or gathering
6. Make (someone) retire
7. Dispose of (something no longer useful or needed)
8. Lose interest
9. Cause to be out on a fielding play
10. Cause to get out
11. Prepare for sleep
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in retired?
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words