Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Riddled
The definition of riddled, the meaning of the word Riddled:
Is riddled a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Pierce with many holes
- v. - Set a difficult problem or riddle
- v. - Separate with a riddle, as grain from chaff
- v. - Spread or diffuse through
- v. - Speak in riddles
- v. - Explain a riddle
- adj. - (often followed by `with') damaged throughout by numerous perforations or holes
- adj. - Spread throughout
Riddled is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in riddled: D D D E I L R
1 Anagram of Riddled
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to riddled:
46 words found using the letters in "Riddled"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words