Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, ridges is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Extend in ridges
2. Plough alternate strips by throwing the furrow onto an unploughed strip
3. Throw soil toward (a crop row) from both sides
4. Spade into alternate ridges and troughs
5. Form into a ridge
1. A long narrow natural elevation or striation
2. Any long raised strip
3. A long narrow natural elevation on the floor of the ocean
4. A long narrow range of hills
5. Any long raised border or margin of a bone or tooth or membrane
6. A beam laid along the edge where two sloping sides of a roof meet at the top; provides an attachment for the upper ends of rafters
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in ridges?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words