Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, bridges is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
1. Connect or reduce the distance between
2. Make a bridge across
3. Cross over on a bridge
1. United States labor leader who organized the longshoremen (1901-1990)
2. A structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.
3. A circuit consisting of two branches (4 arms arranged in a diamond configuration) across which a meter is connected
4. Something resembling a bridge in form or function
5. The hard ridge that forms the upper part of the nose
6. Any of various card games based on whist for four players
7. A wooden support that holds the strings up
8. A denture anchored to teeth on either side of missing teeth
9. The link between two lenses; rests on the nose
10. An upper deck where a ship is steered and the captain stands
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bridges?
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words