Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Scout
The definition of scout, the meaning of the word Scout:
Is scout a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
- n. - A Boy Scout or Girl Scout
- n. - Someone employed to discover and recruit talented persons (especially in the worlds of entertainment or sports)
- n. - Someone who can find paths through unexplored territory
- v. - Explore, often with the goal of finding something or somebody
Scout is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in scout: C O S T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to scout:
19 words found using the letters in "Scout"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words