Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Sinking
The definition of sinking, the meaning of the word Sinking:
Is sinking a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A descent as through liquid (especially through water)
- n. - A slow fall or decline (as for lack of strength)
- n. - A feeling caused by uneasiness or apprehension
- v. - Fall or descend to a lower place or level
- v. - Cause to sink
- v. - Pass into a specified state or condition
- v. - Go under, "The raft sank and its occupants drowned"
- v. - Descend into or as if into some soft substance or place
- v. - Appear to move downward
- v. - Fall heavily or suddenly; decline markedly
- v. - Fall or sink heavily
- v. - Embed deeply
Sinking is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in sinking: G I I K N N S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sinking:
29 words found using the letters in "Sinking"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words