Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Sport
The definition of sport, the meaning of the word Sport:
Is sport a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An active diversion requiring physical exertion and competition
- n. - The occupation of athletes who compete for pay
- n. - (Maine colloquial) a temporary summer resident of Maine
- n. - A person known for the way she (or he) behaves when teased or defeated or subjected to trying circumstances
- n. - Someone who engages in sports
- n. - (biology) an organism that has characteristics resulting from chromosomal alteration
- n. - Verbal wit or mockery (often at another's expense but not to be taken seriously)
- v. - Wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner
- v. - Play boisterously
Sport is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in sport: O P R S T
3 Anagrams of Sport
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sport:
33 words found using the letters in "Sport"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words