Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Stint
The definition of stint, the meaning of the word Stint:
Is stint a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An unbroken period of time during which you do something
- n. - Smallest American sandpiper
- n. - An individual's prescribed share of work
- v. - Subsist on a meager allowance
- v. - Supply sparingly and with restricted quantities
Stint is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in stint: I N S T T
1 Anagram of Stint
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stint:
19 words found using the letters in "Stint"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words