Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Subdue
The definition of subdue, the meaning of the word Subdue:
Is subdue a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Put down by force or intimidation
- v. - To put down by force or authority
- v. - Hold within limits and control
- v. - Get on top of; deal with successfully
- v. - Make subordinate, dependent, or subservient
- v. - Correct by punishment or discipline
Subdue is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in subdue: B D E S U U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to subdue:
25 words found using the letters in "Subdue"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words