Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Variance
The definition of variance, the meaning of the word Variance:
Is variance a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An event that departs from expectations
- n. - Discord that splits a group
- n. - The second moment around the mean; the expected value of the square of the deviations of a random variable from its mean value
- n. - A difference between conflicting facts or claims or opinions
- n. - The quality of being subject to variation
- n. - An official dispensation to act contrary to a rule or regulation (typically a building regulation)
- n. - An activity that varies from a norm or standard
Variance is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in variance: A A C E I N R V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to variance:
129 words found using the letters in "Variance"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words