Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Water
The definition of water, the meaning of the word Water:
Is water a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless odorless tasteless liquid; freezes into ice below 0 degrees centigrade and boils above 100 degrees centigrade; widely used as a solvent
- n. - The part of the earth's surface covered with water (such as a river or lake or ocean)
- n. - Once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
- n. - A facility that provides a source of water
- n. - Liquid excretory product
- n. - A liquid necessary for the life of most animals and plants
- v. - Supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams
- v. - Provide with water
- v. - Secrete or form water, as tears or saliva
- v. - Fill with tears
Water is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in water: A E R T W
1 Anagram of Water
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to water:
39 words found using the letters in "Water"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words