Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Wildcat
The definition of wildcat, the meaning of the word Wildcat:
Is wildcat a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An exploratory oil well drilled in land not known to be an oil field
- n. - A cruelly rapacious person
- n. - Any small or medium-sized cat resembling the domestic cat and living in the wild
- adj. - Outside the bounds of legitimate or ethical business practices
- adj. - Without official authorization
- adj. - (of a mine or oil well) drilled speculatively in an area not known to be productive
Wildcat is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in wildcat: A C D I L T W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wildcat:
62 words found using the letters in "Wildcat"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words