Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Wisdom
The definition of wisdom, the meaning of the word Wisdom:
Is wisdom a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Accumulated knowledge or erudition or enlightenment
- n. - The trait of utilizing knowledge and experience with common sense and insight
- n. - Ability to apply knowledge or experience or understanding or common sense and insight
- n. - The quality of being prudent and sensible
- n. - An Apocryphal book consisting mainly of a meditation on wisdom; although ascribed to Solomon it was probably written in the first century BC
Wisdom is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in wisdom: D I M O S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wisdom:
43 words found using the letters in "Wisdom"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words