Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Youths
The definition of youths, the meaning of the word Youths:
Is youths a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A young person (especially a young man or boy)
- n. - Young people collectively
- n. - The time of life between childhood and maturity
- n. - Early maturity; the state of being young or immature or inexperienced
- n. - An early period of development
- n. - The freshness and vitality characteristic of a young person
Youths is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in youths: H O S T U Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to youths:
48 words found using the letters in "Youths"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words