Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Appeal
The definition of appeal, the meaning of the word Appeal:
Is appeal a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Earnest or urgent request
- n. - Attractiveness that interests or pleases or stimulates
- n. - (law) a legal proceeding in which the appellant resorts to a higher court for the purpose of obtaining a review of a lower court decision and a reversal of the lower court's judgment or the granting of a new trial
- n. - Request for a sum of money
- v. - Take a court case to a higher court for review
- v. - Request earnestly (something from somebody); ask for aid or protection
- v. - Be attractive to
- v. - Challenge (a decision)
- v. - Cite as an authority; resort to
Appeal is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in appeal: A A E L P P
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to appeal:
32 words found using the letters in "Appeal"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words