Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Barring
The definition of barring, the meaning of the word Barring:
Is barring a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of excluding someone by a negative vote or veto
- v. - Prevent from entering; keep out
- v. - Render unsuitable for passage
- v. - Expel, as if by official decree
- v. - Secure with, or as if with, bars
Barring is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in barring: A B G I N R R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to barring:
67 words found using the letters in "Barring"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words