Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Bohemian
The definition of bohemian, the meaning of the word Bohemian:
Is bohemian a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A member of a people with dark skin and hair who speak Romany and who traditionally live by seasonal work and fortunetelling; they are believed to have originated in northern India but now are living on all continents (but mostly in Europe, North Africa, and North America)
- n. - A native or inhabitant of Bohemia in the Czech Republic
- n. - A nonconformist writer or artist who lives an unconventional life
- adj. - Of or relating to Bohemia or its language or people
- adj. - Unconventional in especially appearance and behavior
Bohemian is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in bohemian: A B E H I M N O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bohemian:
142 words found using the letters in "Bohemian"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words