Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, corners is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Gain control over
2. Force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape
3. Turn a corner
1. A place off to the side of an area
2. The point where two lines meet or intersect
3. An interior angle formed by two meeting walls
4. The intersection of two streets
5. The point where three areas or surfaces meet or intersect
6. A small concavity
7. A temporary monopoly on a kind of commercial trade
8. A predicament from which a skillful or graceful escape is impossible
9. A projecting part where two sides or edges meet
10. A remote area
11. (architecture) solid exterior angle of a building; especially one formed by a cornerstone
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in corners?
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words