Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, credit is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Give someone credit for something
2. Ascribe an achievement to
3. Accounting: enter as credit
4. Have trust in; trust in the truth or veracity of
2. Money available for a client to borrow
3. An accounting entry acknowledging income or capital items
4. Used in the phrase `to your credit' in order to indicate an achievement deserving praise;
5. Arrangement for deferred payment for goods and services
6. Recognition by a college or university that a course of studies has been successfully completed; typically measured in semester hours
7. A short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
8. An entry on a list of persons who contributed to a film or written work
9. An estimate, based on previous dealings, of a person's or an organization's ability to fulfill their financial commitments
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in credit?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words