Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Fatigue
The definition of fatigue, the meaning of the word Fatigue:
Is fatigue a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Temporary loss of strength and energy resulting from hard physical or mental work
- n. - Used of materials (especially metals) in a weakened state caused by long stress
- n. - (always used with a modifier) boredom resulting from overexposure to something
- n. - Labor of a nonmilitary kind done by soldiers (cleaning or digging or draining or so on)
- v. - Lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- v. - Exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
Fatigue is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in fatigue: A E F G I T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fatigue:
59 words found using the letters in "Fatigue"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words