Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Glosses
The definition of glosses, the meaning of the word Glosses:
Is glosses a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An explanation or definition of an obscure word in a text
- n. - An alphabetical list of technical terms in some specialized field of knowledge; usually published as an appendix to a text on that field
- n. - The property of being smooth and shiny
- n. - An outward or token appearance or form that is deliberately misleading
- v. - Give a shine or gloss to, usually by rubbing
- v. - Provide interlinear explanations for words or phrases
- v. - Provide an interlinear translation of a word or phrase
- v. - Give a deceptive explanation or excuse for
Glosses is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in glosses: E G L O S S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to glosses:
52 words found using the letters in "Glosses"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words