Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Input
The definition of input, the meaning of the word Input:
Is input a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Signal going into an electronic system
- n. - A statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information
- n. - Any stimulating information or event; acts to arouse action
- n. - A component of production; something that goes into the production of output
- v. - Enter (data or a program) into a computer
Input is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in input: I N P T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to input:
25 words found using the letters in "Input"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words